In the tumultuous year of 2022, the PreMarket Prep Crew has brought on a variety of guests to help investors navigate the treacherous investment climate.
Not all of their investment ideas have materialized.
Towards the end of 2022, PreMarket Prep is doing something it’s never done before. Over the years, fans of the show have begged us to appear for an hour or more.
These requests will be granted on Tuesday, December 27th. The PreMarket Prep broadcast will be extended for an additional two hours until 11am EST.
The PreMarket Prep broadcast has had so many great guests over the years that it was hard to choose who to attend.
With that said, here’s an all-star line-up of traders, investors, and analysts to help formulate your trading plans for 2023. From the looks of things, it’s not that easy.
All times are EST. The lineup may change as follows.
- 8:15 a.m. to 8:25 a.m. Ryan DetrickChief Market Strategist, carson group
- 8:35～8:45 Todd Gordon,Founder, New Age Wealth Advisor
- 8:50-9 Cameron Dawson Chief Investment Advisor, New Edge Wealth
- 9:05-9:15 Gene Munster executive staff, Loop Ventures
- 9:30 Opening bell live broadcast
- 9:50-10 Michael PachterEquity Analyst, Wedbush Securities, Video Games, Technology
- 10-10:20 Return of co-hosts Dennis Dick Observation for the first 30 minutes of the session
- 10:35-10:45 Craig JohnsonManaging Director and Chief Market Engineer, Piper Sandler
- 10:45～10:55 Luke Jacobioperations director, to gasoline
- 10:55-11 Rob Friesen,Founder, stock odds; President and COO, bright trading
You can watch Tuesday’s PreMarket Prep 2023 outlook at this YouTube link.
Photo: Gene Munster (left) of Loup Ventures and Joel Elconin of Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep. File photo by Dustin Brichk.