New Delhi [India], January 2 (ANI/GPRC): “ICCI (Inventivepreneur Chamber of Commerce and Industries) invited business participants, government agencies and ministries from 10 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa. Investing in businesses, joint ventures, OEM partnerships, participating in PPP model projects, acquisitions and mergers,” said ICCI deputy chariman Rishabh Malhotra, whose mission is to help businesses around the world. They call on all investors and companies to come together under his one roof to invest in various industries through joint ventures and turn their programs into true successes.
With a fresh mindset and desire to revitalize the global economy, ICCI is making a significant contribution to shaping a new generation of businesses. ICCI has actively influenced the delegation of business to several counties for the purpose of economic growth. During this initiative, ICCI (Inventivepreneur Chamber of Commerce and Industries) aims to bring in 250 billion in new revenue. GIC23 will be a 5 day program. During this five-day period, participating companies participated in a two-day golf tournament, several of his MoU signings, close interaction between international delegations from ten countries, and presentations and discussions with state and central governments. To do. Agencies, global media presence, roundtables with large Indian companies, GIC23 represented 1000 leading Indian business houses including traders, manufacturers, industry associations, bankers and bureaucrats among these participants bring to the person. GIC23 is involved in business through joint ventures and OEMs. partnerships, mergers and trade deals;
Agriculture, Forestry, Auto Parts, Automotive, Aviation, BFSI, Biotechnology, Capital Goods, Chemicals, Construction, Defense Manufacturing, Electronics, Food Processing, Healthcare, IT, Leather, Media, Medical, Pharmaceuticals, Railways, Renewable Energy, Telecommunications , retail, e-commerce, roads and highways, textiles and apparel, tourism and hospitality.
ICCI Participants – Government
– Ministers of Finance and Ministers of Commerce – Government Agencies – Project Managers/Directors, Bureaucrats, Policy Makers
ICCI Industry – Business Association
– Global Business Leaders, Chairman, Vice Chairman, CEO, Decision Makers, – Investors
– Diverse Opportunity Seekers ICCI proposes the following five-day programme.
Day 1, 15th February, B2G Meeting, Delhi – Close interaction between delegates’ delegation and other country delegations, industry ministers, state ministers, government officials, cabinet ministers and other government agencies
・Participation in business-to-government programs ・Presentation to government agencies
– Close interaction with Government Agencies, Ministers of State and Ministers Days 2 and 3, 16th and 17th February, Golf Tournament, Delhi
– Networking breakfast and dinner with Indian merchants, trade associations – Participation in golf tournaments
– Awards for participating companies – Breakfast and dinner for networking with Indian service industry players and business associations
Day 4, 18th February, Delhi, B2B meeting – networking breakfast and dinner with Indian manufacturers
– Discussions on investment, joint ventures, domestic expansion, establishment of business units, OEM partnerships, mergers – MoU signing
– Networking breakfast and dinner with selected participants Day 5, 19th February, Delhi
– Breakfast and dinner networking with potential selected companies, government agencies – Heritage walk or industrial park visit
This story is provided by GPRC. ANI assumes no responsibility for the content of this article. (ANI/GPRC)
(This article is not edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)