New York – (business wire) — iConnections, the investment industry’s leading capital referral platform, today announced a line-up of prominent speakers and content across the alternatives industry for its flagship global alternatives conference. The event, which will allow for over 12,000 one-on-one meetings, will take place from January 30th to February 2nd at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach.
This year’s event will bring together nearly 3,000 delegates, including over 900 key institutional allotment officers from endowments, foundations, pensions and family office space. The most exciting managers from the public, private and digital markets of the alternative investment management industry will also attend. On Tuesday, January 31st, Leadership Day will provide engaging content and sort his leadership through panels and fireside his chats with senior investment decision makers and portfolio managers.
“Allocators and managers are eager to meet face-to-face to discuss the latest challenges of navigating the market caused by 40 years of high inflation, wars in Europe and the latest crypto winter. increase.” iConnections co-founder and CEO Ron Biscardi said:“Global Alts ’23 is well-positioned to help drive impactful investments in the global economy through unparalleled networking opportunities and a robust content program featuring industry giants and experts. Our content, as well as the names of allocators and managers participating, reflect our aim to provide access to the entire alts universe on the iConnections platform at our flagship event. .
Confirmed featured speakers include:
- Kim Kardashianco-founder, Skky Partners
- Jay Sammonsco-founder, Skky Partners
- Michael ArlogettiCo-Founder, CEO and President of Ares
- John ZitoPartner and Deputy Chief Investment Officer, Apollo Global Management
- Edwin ConwayGlobal Head, BlackRock Alternative Investors
- Keith LavoisGeneral Partner, Founders Fund
- David ZerbosChief Market Strategist, Jefferies
- chamas parihapitiyaFounder, Social Capital
- Summer K. Mersinger, Member of Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Mike WilsonMorgan Stanley, Chief US Equity Strategist and Chief Investment Officer
- Mike NovogratzFounder and CEO of Galaxy Digital
- Jim ChanosFounder and Managing Partner of Kinikos
- Diana AmoreChief Investment Officer, Kirkoswald Asset Management
- Amy FrykerskyManaging Director, Head of External Portfolio Management, CPP Investments
- Peter ZeihanFounder and Geopolitical Analyst, Zeihan on Geopolitics
- Jack AbrahamFounder, Managing Partner and CEO, Atomic
- Jennifer L. HellerBrandywine Trust Group, President and CIO
- Mark LasryChairman, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Avenue Capital Group
- Paul ZumoChief Investment Officer, JP Morgan Alternative Asset Management
- Anthony ScaramucciFounder and Managing Partner of SkyBridge Capital
- Catherine Molnar, Chief Investment Officer, Fairfax County Police Retirement Program
- Paul MarcussenNorges Bank Investment Management, Lead Portfolio Manager and Head of NY
- Jose MondeauChief Investment Officer, CMPA
Key themes on the agenda include:
Is Emerging Manager Alpha Still Attractive?
PE secondary investment case
Revitalization of private markets in an inflationary environment
State of the Market Panel: Are Hedge Funds Meeting Investor Expectations?
Latest Trends and Insights in Impact Investing
Exceptional Circumstances and Bad Debt: A Quiet Time for Investors?
Find value in real estate around the world
Megatrends in Digital Assets
Evolution of crypto storage
More information about the iConnections Global Alts Conference in Miami has been posted online and on LinkedIn. twitter and social channels #iConnectionsGlobalAlts.
iConnections is a year-round community connecting the investment management industry. Our software platform seamlessly connects managers and allocators for virtual meetings. This allows managers to register and share information with allocators who can efficiently select and meet managers on one platform. We have reimagined how the investment industry connects through scalable technology used for bespoke events by managers, allocators and service providers. For more information, please visit https://www.iconnections.io/.