ROBERT WILLIAMSON AND TALMAGE ADAMS ANNOUNCE INVESTMENT IN ZIMTU CAPITAL CORPORATION


TORONTO, January 23, 2023 /CNW/- Robert Williamson When Talmage Adams (the “Acquirer”) today, as a joint actor, increased its ownership of common stock (the “Shares”) of Zimtu Capital Corporation (“Zimtu” or the “Company”) to at least 10% of Zimtu’s outstanding shares. announced that

upon January 23, 2023, Robert Williamson (the “Acquirer”), together with joint parties, has acquired 172,000 shares of Zimtu under the ticker symbol “ZC” through the facilities of the TSX Venture Exchange. $0.0845 Each share (“acquisition”) represents approximately 0.66% of outstanding shares. Prior to the acquisition, the acquirer, together with joint parties, substantially owned and controlled a total of 2,615,360 shares of his Zimtu representing approximately 9.98% of the outstanding shares. Immediately following the acquisition, the acquirer will effectively own and exercise control over a total of 2,787,360 shares of Zimtu (representing 10.64% of outstanding shares).

Mr Williamson said: Regular Course Issuer Bid (“NCIB”) with Specific Securities Automated Share Purchase Plan (“ASPP”) and/or Substantial Issuer Bid (“SIB”) of Zimtu’s portfolio and/or its operating cash flows We believe that some of Zimtu’s marketable securities are liquid and not essential to our core business. A successful sale and subsequent share repurchase increases shareholder value.

We have reached out to us on numerous occasions to advocate for the aforementioned capital allocation initiative. No response to our proposal. We will continue to communicate with our company and other shareholders on ways to increase shareholder value. The Company intends to appoint one or more individuals to its Board of Directors to implement its value-enhancing strategy. We may call a special meeting to change the majority of Zimtu’s directors, and to do so, we will recruit agents for such purpose.

Additional shares may be acquired or disposed of from time to time, depending on the performance of Zimtu’s business and portfolio holdings, market prices, economic prospects and other opportunities available. “

Pursuant to National Instrument 62-103 – The Early Warning System and Related Take-Over Bid and Insider Reporting Issues, the Acquisition will be available at www.sedar.com under the publisher profile of Zimtu. Zimtu’s headquarters are at Suite 1450 – 789 West Pender Street. Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 1H2.

sauce Talmage Adams

Sision

Sision

View original content: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/January2023/23/c5530.html



Source link

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: